These equation of a circle guided and worksheets cover:
- The equation of a circle (with a picture to explain how the formula is derived from the Pythagorean Theorem)
- Writing the equation from the center/radius and from a graph
- Determining if a point is on a circle
- Writing the equation from the center and a point
- Converting between general and standard form (completing the square, FOILing)
**I also included worksheets with the terms “center-radius form” and “standard form” for states using that vocabulary
There are 12 total pages + all answer keys!